At Elite Fitness, we have seen all kinds of people come through our doors and change their lives for the better by getting into shape. While there are some people who think that they have enough internal motivation to get in shape by themselves, chances are very good that they will fail on their fitness journey, leaving them very disappointed with themselves and with the whole process. Instead of dealing with this disappointment, the best way to make sure that you meet your goals and get as healthy as possible is to hire a personal gym trainer who will work with you to meet your goals.
You’ll Have a Plan
Going to the gym without a plan will result in few changes to your fitness and may even cause you to accidentally injure yourself. This is a mistake that many people make when they are first getting started on their fitness journey because they think that they have read enough articles and studied enough exercises to be able to handle their own workout plan. When you hire a personal gym trainer in Deerfield Beach to help you with your fitness journey, they will create a personalized workout plan that is designed for your fitness level, your goals, and any allowances that you need for medical problems. Instead of trying to come up with a plan yourself, you’ll have one that includes any accommodations that you may need.
Personal Attention Matters
Most people know that working with a personal gym trainer means that you will have someone who is able and willing to help motivate you even when you do not want to work out, but these trainers will do much more than simply encourage you during your workouts. They will also offer you the instruction that you need to make sure you are performing all of the movements and exercises correctly and won’t accidentally injure yourself. All of our trainers understand how to explain exercises to their clients and how to assist them to ensure that they don’t get injured during the process.
If you’re ready to take control of your life, then it’s time to hire a personal gym trainer who will work with you to set goals, come up with the workout plan that you need to meet them, and then help you through the process so that you are not injured. Taking the step of hiring a trainer shows that you are fully committed to your health and improves the likelihood that you will meet your fitness goals. When you’re ready to talk to one of our experts about changing your life, call us at 561-368-5554 to speak to one of our Elite Fitness trainers about your needs and to get started changing your body and your life.
Deciding to get into shape can be very exciting, but actually coming up with a plan and sticking with it is daunting for most people. If you know that you want to get into shape but don’t have any idea where or how to start, then you will benefit from hiring a physical trainer to help you with your journey. At Elite Fitness we understand that finding the trainer that will best meet your needs can be very difficult, which is why we hire so many amazing trainers to be a part of our team. When choosing a trainer, make sure to consider the following so you can be sure that you have a great experience at the gym.
Think about Your Motivation
Before you even begin your search for a physical trainer in Deerfield Beach, you will want to take some time to think about your motivation. If you are not motivated, then it doesn’t matter how amazing the trainer that you hire is, as they will have a very difficult time getting you to work hard and meet your goals. Think about your personality and communication style and consider if you want someone who will lead you with gentle encouragement and positive reinforcement or if you prefer to work with a trainer who will push you hard. We hire all kinds of trainers so you can find the one that best matches your personality.
Ask for Proof
Before settling on a physical trainer, ask to see their certification to make sure they are qualified to help you reach your fitness goals. Another thing to ask to see is examples from real-life clients that they have worked with in the past. Seeing real before-and-after pictures of people they have helped train and motivate will give you peace of mind that the trainer you are going to hire knows what they are doing and can get results. All of our trainers are successful, have degrees in fitness or exercise or certifications from great organizations, and work hard to continue to stay educated on new techniques.
The best time to start your fitness journey and to get into shape is now, and the absolute best way to make sure that you are able to meet your goals is to hire an expert who can push, guide, and motivate you. It’s time to get serious about your future, which is why it’s time to hire an expert physical trainer. When you work with a reputable company and a reputable trainer, you won’t have to worry about whether or not you will see the results that you crave. Call us, at 561-368-5554 to learn more about our trainers and to set up a time to come in and meet one.
While everyone wants to get into shape and improve their self-confidence, appearance, and health, actually getting off of the sofa and to the gym can be quite difficult for some people. If you want to get in shape, it’s time to call us. Our personal gym trainers at Elite Fitness have the experience, motivation, and education necessary to help you get into the best shape of your life. If you’re on the fence about giving us a call, then these signs may inspire you to finally pick up the phone.
You Had a Bad Doctor Visit
Going to the doctor and hearing you need to lose weight, strengthen your heart, or get in better shape can be very disheartening and overwhelming. If you have had an upsetting appointment with your doctor recently, you will want to go ahead and call us. We have the right personal gym trainer in Deerfield Beach for you and will work hard to help you find the right match. This ensures that you not only have a good experience working out, but that also you want to continue to return, improving your health and following doctor’s orders.
You Aren’t As Strong or Flexible As You Were
While it’s normal and common to lose strength and flexibility as you age, you can take steps to prevent this from happening. When you work out with a dedicated personal gym trainer, you will be constantly building muscle and loosening your joints. This not only improves your physical appearance, but will also keep you from being injured during normal day-to-day activities. Strong muscles and flexibility will promote better health, and our clients decrease their risk of injury and are better able to take care of themselves.
While going to the gym when you’re unhappy sounds counterintuitive, it actually is a great idea. Working out will release endorphins, which will naturally make you happier. While depression is a real problem that requires doctor intervention, if you have a case of the blues or are finding it difficult to get pumped up about something, spending some time working out may be all that you need to lift your spirits. Our trainers at Elite Fitness know how a great workout can instantly boost your mood and will make sure you get to enjoy this benefit of working out as well.
You probably are aware that it’s time to hit the gym and get a personal gym trainer. When you’re ready to work out with an expert who has your wellbeing at heart, is interested in your goals, and will do everything they can to inspire and motivate you, give us a call. Our Elite Fitness experts are ready to talk to you at 561-368-5554.
Many people extol the benefits of working out with a physical trainer, making it common knowledge that working out with a dedicated expert will usually result in faster and better changes in your body and your health. At Elite Fitness, we know that finding the right trainer can be scary, but once you do, you will continue to want to work out on a regular basis. If you have ever wondered what the benefits are from hiring a trainer to help you, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to hear all of the perks you’ll enjoy.
You’ll Work Out More Efficiently
Nobody wants to go to the gym for hours each day, but if you don’t know how to use the machines at the gym or what muscle groups to work to maximize your time there, you can easily spend hours working out without seeing a lot of great results. When you work with a physical trainer in Deerfield Beach, they will come up with a plan that will help you see wonderful results in a fraction of the time. Whether you aren’t a fan or working out or just don’t have a lot of time to spend at the gym, hiring a trainer is the best way to maximize your workouts to get the results you want.
You’ll Get Healthier
While a lot of people begin working out to lose weight or get into shape, consistent exercise will greatly improve your overall health. Cardiovascular health is very important, and when you work out, you will help strengthen your heart. Our experts know exactly how to push their clients to better health without making the workout so difficult that it is no longer fun. Gone are the days of puffing up the stairs or not being able to keep up with the kids or grandkids. Regular workouts will improve your stamina and make everyday activities a whole lot easier.
You’ll Feel More Self-Confident
Self-confidence shouldn’t just be because you are improving the physical body, but also because you are becoming more aware of what your body can do. Knowing that you can run farther than you ever did or lift more weight than you dreamed possible will make you more confident in all aspects of your life. A skilled Elite Fitness physical trainer know how to push their clients. Not to the breaking point, but to where they experience a mental and physical change. Not only will you look great, but you will feel great mentally as well.
Now is the best time to change your life, improve your health, and not spend long hours at the gym. You can maximize your results when you call us, at 561-368-5554. When you’re ready to feel your best, we will help you take control of your health and your life.
From marathons to weightlifting competitions and even bodybuilding shows, people are training themselves everyday to better their bodies, push past their limits, and win the gold. If you have dreams of running your first race or even improving your time to become more competitive, then you know the value of regular training to improve. In addition, no matter how many weights you lift, if you do not increase your reps or weight, then you will never see the muscle gains that you want, and your physique will fall flat at competition. If you want to sculpt the body of your dreams or blow your competition out of the water, it’s a good idea to be completely prepared for your event with the help of a personal fitness trainer from Elite Fitness.
They Know What to Expect
One of the main benefits of hiring a personal fitness trainer in Delray Beach, FL is that they know what to expect from your upcoming competition or race. Our trainers at Elite Fitness love to compete and have been in your shoes before, making them the perfect people to explain to you the training process and help you improve enough to feel comfortable competing. Instead of working with a friend to better your times, when you hire a personal fitness trainer, you can benefit from knowledge and experience. Because trainers know what you need to be able to be successful, they can come up with a training plan and help you reach your goals.
Rather than attempting to get better on your own, a personalized training plan is important. It ensures that you are improving and marks your progress. Our trainers know how to create these plans and will make sure that they match your goals, fitness levels, and available time to workout.
They’ll Push You
Everyone has a friend to work out with, but the problem of working out with close friends is that they often won’t push you to be better. Since they don’t want to be perceived as being bossy or rude, they will encourage you but won’t offer any useful criticism on your performance. Our Elite Fitness trainers know how to explain to clients what they are doing well, and where they need to improve. Rather than simply telling their clients that they’re doing great, they help them see what areas need extra work and how those small improvements add up. When you hire a personal fitness trainer, you hire someone who will work hard to help you get in shape.
If you have already signed up for an event or are just thinking about it, then it’s time to give us a call. At Elite Fitness, we value hard work and know that improvement isn’t always easy but is worth it. Call us at 561-368-5554 to talk to a trainer about your upcoming event and how we can help you prepare.
Deciding to get into shape is easy, but actually taking the necessary steps, getting off of the sofa, and starting to work out can be very difficult, especially if you have never exercised in the past. Unfortunately, for many people, the difficulty is so real that they do not have enough support and fail at this endeavor. This is very frustrating and can make people feel awful about themselves and their inability to accomplish their goals. If you want to get into shape and know that you need help, then you will want to call us to talk to one of our experts about how we can help you meet your goals.
Why hire help?
At Elite Fitness, we have helped many of our clients go from couch potato to lifting heavy weights, competing in races, and even taking part in body building competitions. The reason that our clients are successful at getting in shape and meeting their goals is because they have taken the extra step of hiring a personal trainer. Even if you have read all of the books and blogs on getting in shape and think that you have a flawless workout plan, when you hire a personal trainer in Boca Raton, FL, you give yourself an extra edge that is hard to beat. While our trainers will talk you through your exercises and make sure that you are not going to get injured, they also motivate you to ensure that you push through your difficult workouts, stay on track, and are best poised to meet your goals.
One of the top reasons people hire a personal trainer is because they need extra motivation and to be held accountable to working out the way they want to. It’s easy to get caught up in thinking about how great it will be once you are in shape and not really spend time thinking about how hard you will have to work to meet your goals. Unfortunately, we have noticed that people who jump into a new exercise routine and lifestyle without a strong support base already in place don’t manage to keep up the hard work. It’s difficult to go the gym when you are tired or simply don’t want to work out or push through a long run or heavy sets. One of our great personal trainers will push you when you feel like quitting and won’t let you give up on your goals.
It’s time for you to take control of your health, your body, and your workouts. If you are ready to get the motivation and support that you need to reach your goals then call 561-368-5554 to speak to one of our great trainers. At Elite Fitness we work hard to help you and won’t let you give up.
Everyone should consider personal training, especially here at Elite Fitness in Boca Raton. People are always looking for personal trainers or gym to help them get in shape. A lot of people will always try to convince you about a new quick weight loss program. No matter what you decide you can never escape exercise. We’re going to give you 4 reasons why exercise is important.
1. Reduces blood pressure.
With the correct weight loss plan you can reduce your blood pressure dramatically. Blood pressure is known as the silent killer and if not treated correctly can lead to a stroke or worst death. Working with a personal trainer at Elite Fitness along side your doctor, we can help monitor your health and reduce your blood pressure. With the right amount of training and cardio we can ensure a reduction in blood pressure.
2. Lower diabetes risk.
Diabetes is one of leading causes of death in the country. A lot of complications of adult-onset Type 2 diabetes pose a serious risk to your physical wellbeing. With proper exercise and personal training you can help with the dependency on medication.
3. Boost your energy
By having your body functional at its optimal level you’re able to provide more oxygen to fuel your body’s cells. Here at Elite Fitness in Boca Raton Florida, we’re able to take advantage of going to the beach and enjoying outdoor activities. Even though going to the gym seems to take a lot of energy, once you develop a routine for your weight loss it seems less tiresome.
4. Improves mood.
People who regularly exercise generally have a lower risk of depression. We live in a culture where pills seem to fix everything wrong with us. Exercise is the best behavioral treatment there is. There are natural endorphins in our bodies to help us feel better about ourselves. Finding the right gym, personal trainer, or weight loss plan can help with this transition.
* Disclaimer: Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.
Prep 30 m
Cook 1 h
Ready In 5 h 30 m
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms to the hot oil, sprinkle with salt, and cook and stir until liquid from mushrooms has evaporated. Stir butter into mushrooms, reduce heat to medium, and cook and stir mushrooms until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir onion into mushrooms and cook, stirring often, until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir garlic into mushroom mixture until fragrant, about 1 minute. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Mix oats into mushroom mixture until thoroughly combined. Gently stir 1 ounce Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese into mixture. Add bread crumbs, 1/4 cup parsley, and 1 egg; season with salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and oregano. Mix together with a fork until crumbly. Stir in remaining 1 egg. Mixture should hold together when pressed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours. For best flavor and texture, refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Form mixture into small meatballs using a 2-tablespoon scoop. Roll meatballs lightly between your hands until smooth, if desired; arrange meatballs on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are lightly golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Bring pasta sauce to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat to low. Gently stir meatballs into sauce until coated. Simmer meatballs in sauce until cooked through, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with 1 tablespoon Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and 1 tablespoon parsley.
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 pound round steak, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup fat free beef broth
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 pound broccoli, separated into florets
- In a shallow glass dish or bowl, stir together the soy sauce, Italian dressing, cornstarch, garlic and ginger. Place steak strips in the mixture to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove beef from marinade with a slotted spoon, and place in the hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook beef, stirring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mostly browned. Stir in the beef broth, mushrooms and green onions, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove lid, add broccoli, and cook until broccoli is bright green and tender but still crisp.
- 1 Pound Fresh White Shrimp, Peeled and Deveined
- 2 Cups (about 1 pound) Fresh Grouper, Cubed
- 2 Tbsp diced Fresh Jalapeño
- ⅓ Cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ⅓ Cup Green Bell Pepper, diced
- ⅓ Cup Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- ⅓ Cup Purple Onion, diced
- ½ Cup Cucumber, diced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Fresh-squeezed Lemon Juice
- ⅔ Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
1 Cup Fresh-squeezed Lime Juice (about 5 limes)
- Rinse your shrimp out under cold water in a strainer.
- Peel and devein the shrimp. Rinse it again under cold water, set aside.
- Rinse your Grouper under cool water. Using a large cleaver, cut the fish into 1-inch cubes.
- In a bowl, whisk 1 Cup of Fresh-squeezed Lime Juice and ½ tsp Sea Salt until well blended.
- In a glass dish (I used a Pyrex 4.8 Cup Bake, Store, and Serve container with a glass lid), put the shrimp in the bottom and the Grouper on top. Pour lime juice into the container. It should fully cover both the fish and the shrimp. Cover with lid and place in the refrigerator for an hour.
- While your seafood is in the refrigerator, prepare your remaining ingredients. Mix the peppers, onion, cilantro, lime juice, lemon juice, cucumber, and sea salt together in a large glass or tupperware storage container.
- After the hour has passed, removed the Grouper only from the marinade. Gently squeeze out each piece over the sink before placing it in the container with the rest of the ingredients. Cover with lid and give it a shake to mix well. Place in the fridge.
- Place the shrimp and marinade back in the refrigerator for another hour. Shrimp takes longer to “cook” in the lime juice.
- After that second hour has passed, removed shrimp from the marinade and mix with the Grouper and other ingredients. Mix well! You can dispose of the marinade at this point.
Put your ceviche back in the fridge and for best results, leave it